07 March 2012

Weekend Update

I know it's Wednesday, but there's nothing clever about Wednesday.

This is just a post about how I am not writing posts now, but will be writing posts in the future.  I went to Florence a couple weekends ago, just got back from five days in Barcelona, and I am leaving for four days in Brussels tomorrow morning.  I will have the Florence post and Barcelona pictures up Monday,  Barca photos on Tuesday, and Brussels post/photos on Wednesday.  Then I leave for four days in Marrakech/the desert, as apparently I am going on a two day camel camping trip.  (Is this real life?)  I have also stopped shaving in preparation for my trip to Morocco.  Then after Morocco there are 4 days of school (booooo) before I leave for 3 days in Krawow.  (I'm laughing as I write this because I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth.  I am so fortunate to have this opportunity.)  And I get back from Krakow late on the 25th, then Mom, Dad, Michael, and Gram Em arrive on the 26th for Family Week!

March is a crazy month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment