17 January 2012

Beginning of Week 2

Rome is a very easy city to walk, the blocks are much smaller than a typical city block.  The walking itself may not be easy (cobblestones and such), but I walked all across this city Saturday night and Sunday (According to MapMyRun.com its 3 and 5.5 miles, respectively).  It was really helpful (I know the city extremely well now) and a positive externality of this was working off all the pasta and pizza I am eating (which is about every meal).

The cough is sticking around, and getting real annoying.

This is just a bad post.  I have a lot to say, but I'm so tired I can't get anything going.  Though I'll leave you with this last tibit:

I am forgetting how to spell words in English because I am spending so much time immersed in Italian.  Today I asked how to spell "resurrection"...

No comments:

Post a Comment