21 January 2012

Nella Discotecha

I just got home from my first real night out in Roma.  Its 4:22 AM.  It's all still quite a blur considering I was there for 4 hours.  American clubs have nothing on the discoteca (as far as I know, not being 21 and all), but if I thought I wasn't coming home before this really sealed the deal.

Needless to say it was an interesting evening "nella discotecha" ("in the discoteca" for you non Italian speakers).  I got back so late because I made sure the four girls from my program I left with got back safely.  Tomorrow, whenever I get up... , we are buying tickets to the AS Roma game for tomorrow night, and on Sunday I have a trip to Anzio for the anniversary of the Allied landing in WWII.

UPDATE: Saturday Morn- ...er.... Afternoon...
This Morning Maria Luisa was all smiles (as usual) and aske me how my night went.  I said great, and she followed up to ask what time I go home.  I kind of balked at teh question becuase I wasn't sure of a few of the words she used, but when she saw my hesitation, she smiled deviously and wiggled 4 fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment